TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences on 21/06/2021 and entries close at 11:59PM AEST on Sunday 27 June 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must:
- during the Promotional Period, visit woobox.com/hekygm (either directly or via the Weet-Bix Facebook page), follow the prompts to the competition entry form, input the requested details and submit the fully completed online entry form;
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if the winner is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification at the time that the Promoter delivers the prize.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit on entries:
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person;
- As only one (1) entry is permitted per person, an entrant is prohibited from winning multiple prizes
- If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including as to the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant’s grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
- Winner determination:
- The draw will take place at Sanitarium Health Food Company, 1 Sanitarium Drive Berkeley Vale NSW 2261 at 12:00PM AEST on Monday 28 June 2021. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw date. The winners will be published online at weetbix.com.au/wintersocksgiveaway from Thursday 1 July 2021
Draw Prize/s and how each is awarded: The first 50 valid entries drawn will each win one (1) pair of Weet-Bix branded socks valued at up to $19.95. Unless expressly set out in this clause, there are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a/the winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
Total prize value is up to $997.50.
- Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for the prize/s if unclaimed may take place at Sanitarium Health Food Company, 1 Sanitarium Drive Berkeley Value NSW 2261 at 12:00PM AEST on Thursday 30 September 2021 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at weetbix.com.au/wintersocksgiveaway from Monday 4 October 2021.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the competition website, Facebook or Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.