TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to claim a Weet-Bix wicket sticker with approximate dimensions of 659mm x 300mm
(Sticker) as part of your purchase of a promotional 1.12 kg pack of Weet-Bix (Eligible Product) is set out in these
Terms and Conditions. Any claim by the purchaser of an Eligible Product in respect of a Sticker is deemed to also
constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEDST on 21/10/2019 and closes at the earlier of 11.59pm AEDST on
1/12/2019 or, for each participating IGA store (being any participating Ritchies Supa IGA, Drakes Supermarket,
Romeoâ€™s IGA, Spanoâ€™s IGA or Cornetts Supermarket) (Participating Store), when the supply of Stickers for that
Participating Store is exhausted (Promotional Period).
3. To claim a Sticker, an individual must:
a. purchase an Eligible Product from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (Eligible Product
b. claim the Sticker in-store (at the Participating Store) concurrently with, and at the same time as, completing
the Eligible Product Purchase.
4. If for any reason an individual does not take or claim a Sticker at the same time as they complete their Eligible
Product Purchase, then any entitlement to the Sticker (which they would have otherwise had as a result of the
Eligible Product Purchase) will be forfeited.
5. Each Eligible Product Purchase entitles an individual to Claim one Sticker.
6. There are 26,000 Stickers available to be claimed across Australia. The first 150 Eligible Product Purchases at
each Participating Store will be entitled to claim a Sticker.
7. Individuals can only claim a Sticker while stocks are available at the Participating Store at which the Eligible
Product Purchase is made, and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. An individual is not entitled to
a refund or exchange of their Eligible Product Purchase if the supply of Stickers has been exhausted at such
Participating Store at any time during or after the Promotional Period.
8. An individual must be an Australian resident aged 13 years or over to claim a Sticker. An individual under 18 years
old must have parental/guardian approval to claim a Sticker and further, the parent/guardian of the individual
must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. The Sticker may be given (at the Participating Storeâ€™s
discretion) to the claiming individualâ€™s nominated parent or guardian on the individualâ€™s behalf.
9. The Promoter or a Participating Store reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an individualâ€™s
participation in this Promotion and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the participation
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper
conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute
a waiver of those rights. The Promoterâ€™s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an
offender are reserved.
10. The total value of all the Stickers available to be claimed in this promotion is up to $50,778. Stickers are not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. Individuals who claim a Sticker consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for
the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due
to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any individual; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any
other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded,
including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter
(including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (b) any variation in the value of the Stickers as stated in these Terms and Conditions; (c) any tax
liability incurred by an individual who claims a Sticker; or (d) use of a Sticker.
15. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing
Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03663
ACT Permit No. TP18/01930