TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over who otherwise qualify as an eligible entrant for the prize draw under these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
- Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies, companies and participating retailers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 31 May 2023 and entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 28 June 2023 (Promotional Period).Entry instructions
- To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period visit weetbix.com.au (Website), follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, download the Weet-Bix Winter Cookbook by fully completing and submitting the displayed form (including by providing their name, email and postal address).
- One entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, is ineligible to enter the promotion, or has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, indecipherable or incorrectly submitted.
- If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant’s grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.Winners
- Winner determination:
- winners will be drawn at 12:00pm AEST on Thursday 29 June 2023 based on the first 101 valid entries drawn from all eligible entries;
- the first entry drawn from all eligible entries will be the winner for the Surf Dive and Ski Gift Card;
- a notification email will be sent to the email address provided by the winner; and
- a list of all winners will be published on the Website from 29 June 2023 for a period of 28 days.
- The following prizes are awarded to randomly drawn entrants at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, Australia 2261.
|Prize||Value (AUD)||Quantity in Prize Pool|
|Weet-Bix Prize Pack comprised of 1x Weet-Bix wearable blanket (adult size), 1x Weet-Bix wearable blanket (kid size), 1x Weet-Bix beanie (adult size), 1x Weet-Bix socks (adult size)||$194||100|
|Surf Dive and Ski Gift Card||1000||1|
- There are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
- Subject to a winner’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions:
- physical prizes will be posted or couriered to the address within Australia nominated by the winner at the time of entry; and
- the Surf Dive and Ski Gift Card will, at the discretion of the Promoter, be posted or emailed to the (postal or email) address nominated by the winner at the time of entry.
- Unless expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause (see clause 20), if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter (Prize Claim Date), including by reason of failing to provide an accurate email or address, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The total prize pool value is up to AUD $20,400.
- A draw for any prize/s which are unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date may take place from amongst all non-winning entries on 17 August 2023 at 11.00am AEST at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, Australia 2261, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Unclaimed prize/s will be awarded to randomly drawn entrants. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email by 22 August 2023. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be published on the Website on 22 August 2023 for a period of 28 days and must claim their prize within this time.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Automatically generated entries or entrants who enter using multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases may be disqualified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting the business of the Promoter and any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
- Participants must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents):
- excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion; and
- without limiting clause 28(a), is not responsible for and excludes all liability in any way out of: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (v) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (vi) use of a prize or (vii) the prize being delayed, lost, damaged or misdirected in transit or upon delivery to the nominated Australian address due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, Australia 2261. Phone Number: 1800 673 392.
NSW Authority No. TP 00554
SA Permit No. T23/672
ACT Permit No. TP/00854