TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter, how to claim, and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents located in New South Wales aged 13 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Cricket Australia and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- The promotion commences on Wednesday 18 November 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on Sunday 22 November 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
- View the promotional ‘Weet-Bix’ Facebook post in their newsfeed or visit the Weet-Bix Facebook page (www.facebook.com/weetbix) directly and locate the promotional Facebook post. The promotional Facebook post will contain a link which will take individuals directly to the “Win a Family pass to the WBBL Finals” application (“Entry Application”) and then input the requested details into the entry form on the Entry Application (including their full name, telephone, selected game, address and email) and submit the fully completed entry form; -OR
- (a) Click on the link contained within promotional email from the Promoter which will take individuals directly to the Entry Application; and then
(b) Input the requested details into the entry form on the Entry Application (including their full name, telephone, selected game, address and email) and submit the fully completed entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draws will take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 9:00am AEDST on Monday 23 November 2020. The winners will be notified by email within one (1) day of the draw and will be published at the Weet-Bix Facebook Page on Monday 23 November 2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be divided into three (3) separate groups, depending on which Women’s Big Bash League Cricket Finals match an entrant selected at the time of entry. The first number of valid entries drawn in each draw, in accordance with the number of prizes available to be won in the table below, will each receive the prize of a double pass of two (2) General Admission tickets to support the team they chose at entry, valued at $20 For the removal of doubt, the prize includes tickets only and accommodation, transport to and from the match, food and beverage and all other ancillary costs are not included.
|Number of Double Passes
|Wednesday, 25 November 2020
|North Sydney Oval
|Thursday, 26 November 2020
|North Sydney Oval
|Saturday, 28 November 2020
|North Sydney Oval
- Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the Women’s Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
- If for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets. If a winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian. Any person under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian while attending the prize.
- By accepting the prize each winner agrees to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Winners also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2020-2021 supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator.
- The ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/ her companions / subsequent ticket holders) for any inappropriate behaviours including, but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Total prize pool value is $2,240. Each prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and Cricket Australia.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Cricket Australia’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any Big Bash League cricket match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.