1. Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. There is one promotion, with four scheduled entry periods for entrants to enter. Promotion timings include:
a. Entry Period 1: Aaron Finch
i. This entry period opens on Wednesday 20th December and closes at 12:00pm AEDST on Sunday 24th December (â€œEntry Periodâ€).
b. Entry Period 2: Brad Hodge
i. This entry period opens on Wednesday 10th January and closes at 12:00pm AEDST on Sunday 14th January (â€œEntry Periodâ€).
c. Entry Period 3: Moises Henriques
i. This entry period opens on Thursday 18th January and closes at 12:00pm AEDST on Monday 22nd January (â€œEntry Periodâ€).
d. Entry Period 4: Chris Lynn
i. This entry period opens on Sunday 28th January and closes at 12:00pm AEDST on Wednesday 31st January (â€œEntry Periodâ€).
6. To enter, individuals must:
i. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit the WEET-BIX page on Facebook www.facebook.com/weetbix (â€œFacebook Pageâ€) and leave a comment on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided on the Facebook Page; to name the outlined cricket players (listed above) cricket bat. The most creative name as judged by the Promoter will win the outlined prizes.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantâ€™s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if the winner is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification at the time that the Promoter delivers the prize.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. On submission of entry, each entrant irrevocably assigns all right, title and interest in their entry to the Promotor (including moral rights).
10. Limit on entries:
a. Multiple entries are permitted however each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements;
b. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or disregard that entry.
11. Winner determination:
a. The judging will take place at Sanitarium, Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392 at 12:00pm AEDST of the outlined date for each promotion.
i. Promotion 1: Aaron Finch
1. 12:00pm AEDST on Sunday 24th December (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
ii. Promotion 2: Brad Hodge
1. 12:00pm AEDST on Tuesday 16th January (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
iii. Promotion 3: Moises Henriques
1. 12:00pm AEDST on Wednesday 24th January (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
iv. Promotion 4: Chris Lynn
1. 12:00pm AEDST on Friday 2nd February (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
12. The Promoter may identify additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is chosen
13. The winner/s will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the judgment date. The winner/s will be published online at www.facebook.com/weetbix from:
a. Promotion 1: Aaron Finch
i. 12:00pm AEDST on Wednesday 27th December (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
b. Promotion 2: Brad Hodge
i. 12:00pm AEDST on Tuesday 16th January (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
c. Promotion 3: Moises Henriques
i. 12:00pm AEDST on Wednesday 24th January (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
d. Promotion 4: Chris Lynn
i. 12:00pm AEDST on Friday 2nd February (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
14. The Promoterâ€™s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Prize/s and how each is awarded:
a. Each promotion has a major prize of:
i. Promotion 1: Aaron Finch
a. Prize: Signed New Balance TC1260 Cricket Bat 17/18
b. Value: $745
ii. Promotion 2: Brad Hodge
a. Prize: Signed Kookaburra Dynasty Pro Players LE Bat 16/17
b. Value: $616
iii. Promotion 3: Moises Henriques
a. Prize: Signed Kookaburra Dynasty Pro Players Bat LB 16/17
b. Value: $995
iv. Promotion 4: Chris Lynn
a. Prize: Signed Kookaburra Ignite Pro 750 Cricket Bat
b. Value: $499.95
16. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winnerâ€™s behalf.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $2855.95
a. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. If a prize is unclaimed, the Promoter may select another entry. on Thursday 8th February 2017. at Sanitarium, Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
21. The winner/s will be published at the Facebook Page from Thursday 9th February.
22. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (â€œContentâ€). The Promoter and Cricket Australia shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
23. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
a. their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
b. they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
c. the Content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
d. they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creatorâ€™s/creatorsâ€™ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
e. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
24. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (â€œNon-Excludable Guaranteesâ€). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter or Cricket Australiaâ€™s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter nor Cricket Australia make no express representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of the Prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility in regard to the collection and/or fitness of the Prize. The winner should look to the manufacturer or supplier for all warranties and claims.
30. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
33. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
34. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any event connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/02197
ACT Permit No. TP17/01672