â€œKFC Big Bash League Prizeâ€ PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this â€œKFC Big Bash League Prizeâ€ Promotion (â€œBBL Prize Promotionâ€) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this Promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, or any of the Promoterâ€™s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoterâ€™s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9:00am (â€œAESDTâ€) on 25/01/2017 and ends at 5:00pm AESDT on 25/01/2017, or once the last prize comment by the Promoter has been posted, whichever occurs first (â€œPromotion Periodâ€).
5. To enter, individuals must visit www.facebook.com/weetbix and comment with your favourite KFC Big Bash League team on the BBL Prize Promotion Post posted at the commencement of the Promotion Period.
6. Throughout the Promotion Period, the Weet-Bix Facebook page will, at random intervals, interject the commenting to award a random instant prize (as per point 8) to the last person to comment with the team name of the instant prize we are randomly giving away. Only valid entries will win. Multiple entries permitted.
7. Random winners will be notified instantly online at the time of entry submission. The winners’ name will be published on www.facebook.com/weetbix on 25/01/17 and 26/01/17.
8. Instant win prizes: will be given away instantly at random times to 8 random winners that comment on the promotional post within the Promotion Period. The last person to comment with that teams bat will instantly win.
9. Prizes include;
â€¢ 1 x unframed bat signed by Sydney Sixers, Melbourne Stars, Perth Scorchers, Brisbane Heat, Melbourne Renegades, Sydney Thunder, Adelaide Strikers, Hobart Hurricanes (8 bats in total)
10. Any prize that remains unclaimed as at the start of the unclaimed prize draw will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place one (1) week after the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any winners will be published on the original promotional post at www.facebook.com/weetbix.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total prize pool value is $1,600
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantâ€™s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoterâ€™s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant win prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all instant win prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 8 instant win online notifications for this Promotion.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (â€œNon-Excludable Guaranteesâ€). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Westfield Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Westfield Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterâ€™s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
24. Each entrant acknowledges that the competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no responsibilities in relation to the competition.
26. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/01179
ACT Permit No. TP16/02279