TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Information on how to enter, how to claim, and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Cricket Australia and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promotion commences on Tuesday 12 December 2017 and closes at 12:00pm AEDST on Thursday 14 December 2017 (â€œPromotional Periodâ€). Entries that are not received by the Promoter on or before the Closing Time will be ineligible.
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
I. View the promotional â€˜WEET-Bixâ€™ Facebook post in their newsfeed or visit the WEET-Bix Facebook page (www.facebook.com/weetbix (“Facebook Page”) directly and locate the promotional Facebook post. The promotional Facebook post will contain a link which will take individuals directly to the â€œWin a family pass to the KFC Big Bashâ€ application (â€œEntry Applicationâ€) and then input the requested details into the entry form on the Entry Application for match on 1 January 2018 (including their full name, telephone, address and email) and submit the fully completed entry form.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantâ€™s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoterâ€™s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if the winner is under 18 years of age, their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification at the time that the Promoter delivers the prize.
9. One entry per email address.
10. Multiple entries are not permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draws will take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 3:00pm AEDST on Thursday 14 December 2017. The winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the draw and will be published at the WEET-Bix Facebook Page on Monday 18 2017. The draws for any unclaimed prize will take place at the same place and time as the original draws on Monday 18 December 2017. The winners, if any, will be notified by email within 1 day of the draw and will be published at the WEET-Bix Facebook Page on Tuesday 19 December 2017.
14. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter will randomly draw the prize winners.
15. The Promoterâ€™s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Twenty entries will be drawn and recorded in order. The first ten valid entries will each receive the prize of a family pass, of four (4) General Admission tickets to the match between the Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers at the Furnace on Monday 1 January 2018 (game starts at 6.20pm WAST). Each family pass is, valued at $80 each.
17. Entries 11 -20 in order will be used as back-up winners if any entry of the first ten is invalid.
18. For the removal of doubt, the prize includes tickets only. The prize does not include accommodation, or transport to and from the match, food and beverage or any other ancillary costs.
19. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the KFC Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
20. If for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or an element of a prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
21. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
22. If a winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winnerâ€™s nominated parent or guardian. Any person under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian while attending the prize.
23. By accepting the prize each winner agrees to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Winners also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australiaâ€™s 2017-18 Ticket and Entry Conditions supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator.
24. The ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/ her companions and/or subsequent ticket holders) for any inappropriate behaviours including, but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
25. Total prize pool value is up to $3,200. Each prize, or any unused portion of that prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and Cricket Australia.
27. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (â€œContentâ€). The Promoter and Cricket Australia shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
c. they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
d. the Content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
e. they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creatorâ€™s/creatorsâ€™ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
f. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (â€œNon-Excludable Guaranteesâ€). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including State or Territory cricket associations, including the Big Bash League clubs, their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterâ€™s or Cricket Australiaâ€™s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any Big Bash League cricket match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
31. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Cricket Australia Promotional Code: 238