The 90 winners of the ‘Weet-Bix 90th Birthday’ promotion will each receive a retro style Weet-Bix collectable tin and a pack of Weet-Bix 575g with a total value of $33.59 RRP.
Aileen Wilton,Amy Woodall, Ana Bel, Ange Dacombe, Ann Maree Sculley, Anne Lee, Anthoinette Zammit, Anthony Saunders, Ashlee Pride, Awhina Alpin, Barb Mustert, Betty Hehir, Bill Vanderstaay, Bryce Messner, Cam Lucadoi-Wells, Carl Kennedy, Carmen Baird, Caroline Wilson, Cindy Keenan, David Lewis, Deb Knight, Debbie Tapping, Deborah Bolam, Devlyn Harley, Diane Cain, Dylan Campbell, Elizabeth Touzell, Emil Zankov, Emily Xiao Wang, Fee Hamilton, Gavin Bolam, Geoff Meed, Jac Roberts, Jack Lloyd, Jan Capomolla, Jenny Esots, Jess Dana, Joanne Carter, Jocelyn Maree, Julie Leatch, Karly Brown, Kasey Seal, Katherine Obo, Kay Elliott, Kay Esmond, Kim Chisholm, Kim Neville, Kirrily Cant, Krystal Murray, Krystelle Taburton, Lisa Bartlett, Lucy Edgar, Lyn Keetch, Lyn Monola-Kadouris, Lynette Murray, Lynette Wicks, Mandy Bakhos Issa, Maryanne Lean, Matthew Adrian, Mel Stepherson, Merinda Riley, Michelle Fletcher, Pamela Singleton, Paul Smedley, Peter Ryan, Rachel Cola, Rachel Hampton, Ray Comans, Rebecca May, Rickie Lee, Ricky Attenborough, Sabrina Bettoni, Sandra Ciccarello, Sandra Picton, Scott Tunbridge, Shane Read, Sharon Munro, Shaun Goldsworhy, Shelley Williams, Sheryl Stokes Gran, Shirley Tarburton, Stephen Mark Lees, Tegan Beckett, Tony Conway, Tracey Seckold, Tracey Spokes, Trevor Jones, Vicki Long, Vickie Youngberry, Webster Kylie.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promotion commences on Thursday 4 October 2018 and closes at 12:00pm AEDST on Monday 5 November 2018 (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
7. To enter, individuals must:
a. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, view the â€˜Weet-Bixâ€™ promotional post on their Facebook or Instagram newsfeed or visit www.facebook.com/weetbix (Facebook page) or www.instagram.com/weetbixau (Instagram page) directly and locate the promotional posts and comment with their favourite Weet-Bix memory/story/memorabilia.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantâ€™s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. All entries will be moderated. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Limit on entries:
a. Multiple entries permitted per person, however each entry must be substantially unique and submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
13. Winner determination:
a. At the end of the promotional period, all valid entries will be judged based on creative merit by a panel at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 2:00PM AEDST on Tuesday 6 November 2018. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw date. The winners will be published at www.weetbix.com.au from Wednesday 7 November 2018.
14. The Promoterâ€™s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Draw Prize/s and how each is awarded: The top ninety (90) valid entries drawn will each win a retro style Weet-Bix collectable tin and a pack of Weet-Bix 575g with a total value of $33.59 RRP.
16. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winnerâ€™s behalf.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. Total prize pool value is $3,023.10
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. A draw for the prize/s if unclaimed may take place on Wednesday 6 February 2019 at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 10:00am AEDST, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.weetbix.com.au from Thursday 7 February 2019.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant; or
b. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryÂ consumer guarantees as provided under theÂ Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) orÂ similarÂ consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (â€œNon-Excludable Guaranteesâ€). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingÂ its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of theÂ promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,Â the Promoter (includingÂ its respective officers, employees and agents)Â is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterâ€™s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f. use of a prize.
26. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook or Instagram is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.