Savoury veggie and Weet-Bix loaded fritters, ready in a flash.
- 2 Weet Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering, finely crushed
- 1 cup grated zucchini (approx. 1 medium zucchini)
- 1/4 red onion, grated
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tbs water
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil
- Combine zucchini, onion, egg and water in a bowl and stir well. Fold though crushed Weet-Bix™ and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat, spray or wipe with a bit of oil.
- Scoop 1/4 cups of mixture into the pan and flatten slightly. Cook 3–4 minutes on each side until golden cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serve fritters with a dollop of Greek yoghurt, a squeeze of lemon and cherry tomato salad if you wish.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)6.6
Plant Sterols (g)2