Weet-Bix Oat Porridge
A warming, easy breakfast the whole family can enjoy, that comes together in a matter of minutes.
- 1 Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 1/3 cup oats (rolled preferred, quick ok)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup milk, So Good Oat No Added Sugar
- 2 tbs water, plus extra if needed
- Blueberries, to serve
- Add oats, Weet-Bix, chia seeds, sugar, milk, and water to a pot on the stove.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring regularly, for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and if desired add additional water, 1 tbs at a time, to thin porridge.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with blueberries.
Substitute blueberries with your favourite fruit.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)12