Strawberry Smoothie Popsicles
Everyone loves a popsicle especially strawberry ones! These will quickly become your favourite as much as they are ours. Super quick and easy to make, these popsicals are refreshing and taste just like a strawberry smoothie. They are gluten and dairy free making them the perfect vegan alterntative to icecream. Great for those hot summer afternoons they are the perfect afterschool treat or even great when relaxing after a long hot day at work.
- 3 Weet-Bix
- 2 cups milk, or So Good Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 punnet strawberries, divide in half
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Remove tops from strawberries and discard. Roughly chop half the strawberries and set aside.
- Place remaining strawberries, milk, Weet-Bix and maple syrup (optional) into a blender and pulse until smooth. Stir through chopped strawberries.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, top with sticks and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- You can also use frozen strawberries, simply thaw slightly before blending and chopping.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)1.5