Sticky Date Overnight Weet-Bix
Sticky date pudding crossed with Weet-Bix sounds like a pretty perfect treat to us!
- 2 Weet-Bix™, roughly crushed
- 1 pitted date, chopped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, plus extra for top
- 1/4 tsp cocoa powder, plus extra for top
- 2 tsp maple syrup, divided
- 1/3 cup So Good™ Almond Unsweetened Milk
- 150 g reduced fat natural, or vanilla, yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey, optional
- In a small container or bowl, combine Weet-Bix, dates, cinnamon, cocoa powder, 1 tsp maple syrup, and almond milk, to form the base.
- Mix yoghurt with honey and spread over the base.
- Sprinkle a pinch of extra cinnamon and cocoa powder over the yoghurt, and drizzle with remaining 1 tsp maple syrup.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hrs, or overnight.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)5.2