Peanut butter power bites
Perfect lunch time or afternoon-tea treats, with no blender required !
- 3 Weet-Bix™, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 25 g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup Sanitarium™ Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Combine Weet-Bix, chia seeds, sunflower seeds and chocolate in a medium bowl.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup and stir until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Let sit 5 min.
- Press mixture into a log on large cutting board, slice into 16 pieces. Keep as bars, or quickly roll into balls before the dough sets firm. Store in an airtight container.
- Chocolate can be replaced with an equal quantity of cacao nibs.
- To divide a log into 16: first, cut in half to make 2 equal lengths. Then cut each length in half again (to make 4 lengths). Continue to cut each new length in half to create 8 then 16 pieces.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)2.0