Peach & raspberry parfait
Summer or winter, a colourful, tangy parfait is a great way to start the morning right!
- 2 Weet-Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering wheat biscuits
- 1 cup fresh, or frozen, raspberries
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 Tbs toasted pepitas
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup, optional
- Roughly crumble Weet-Bix. Set aside a few berries for garnish, then gently mash remaining berries and swirl through yoghurt.
- Layer Weet-Bix, berry yoghurt, peach slices, and pepitas, into a large glass or jar. Top with reserved whole berries. Drizzle with honey, if using.
- Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate overnight for a grab-and-go breakfast.
- If peaches aren’t in season, substitute 150g (1 cup) tinned peach slices in fruit juice, drained.
- Swap in your favourite sliced fruit and berries, to make a different combination each day.
- If you don’t have elevated cholesterol swap Weet-Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering with Weet-Bix™.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)17.1
Plant sterols (g)2