Hot chocolate tiramisu parfait cups
We’ve turned Weet-Bix and yoghurt on its head with a special, chocolaty, twist!
- 6 Weet-Bix™
- 2 cups natural yoghurt or low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup thick custard
- 3/4 cup So Good Soy Milk or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder, divided
- 40 g grated dark chocolate
- fresh raspberries, optional
- Gently heat So Good milk in a small saucepan until just steaming. Remove from heat, whisk in brown sugar and 1 Tbsp cocoa powder. Set aside to cool.
- Roughly crush Weet-Bix. Stir yoghurt and custard together until smooth.
- Divide 1/3 of the crushed Bix between 4 large glasses and drizzle each with a scant 1 Tbsp hot chocolate. Spoon 1/4 cup yoghurt mixture into each cup, then dust with a bit of extra cocoa powder. Repeat the layers two more times.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate and garnish with a few fresh berries. Parfaits can be served immediately, or covered and refrigerated overnight.
- For an extra indulgence, stir 2 Tbsp mascarpone through the yoghurt mixture.
Saturated Fat (g)3.2
Dietary Fibre (g)6