Hot chocolate and date porridge
This dairy free porridge has a delicious chocoaltey twist and tastes super creamy from our So Good Soy milk. Perfect for cold winter mornings, this porridge will warm your insides and keep you going throughout the day. Vegan and quick and easy to make, this porridge is ready in under 10min so its perfect for mornings when your running late for work.
- 2 Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 1 cup So Good™ Soy Milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup dates, roughly chopped (3 medjool dates or 4-5 dried dates)
- Place Weet-Bix, soy milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and dates in a small pot and place on a low heat.
- Bring to a simmer then remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into serving bowl. Top with sliced banana and chia seeds if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternative toppings include Greek yoghurt, cacao nibs, and sunflower seeds. Turn it gluten free with Weet-Bix Gluten Free biscuits.
Saturated Fat (g)1.6
Dietary Fibre (g)7.3