Gluten free Weet-Bix™ and banana pancakes
Gluten Free Weet-Bix™ and banana pancakes are delicious and have the goodness of gluten free wholegrains.
- 2 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup So Good Lite soy milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Place Gluten Free Weet-Bix, flour and caster sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add So Good and banana and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick frypan until almost hot. Spray with oil and add individual heaped tbs of mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes then turn over and cook briefly. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
Saturated Fat (g)0.1
Dietary Fibre (g)1