Gluten Free Almond & Cranberry Balls
Cranberries and almonds come together to create an unexpected treat both kids and adults will love.
- 3 Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free, finely crushed
- 2 tbs honey or maple
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 tbs water
- Add all ingredients, except water, to
- a food processor and pulse to a coarse consistency. Add water and pulse again until mixture sticks together.
- Form into tablespoon-sized balls. Store in refrigerator.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free
Saturated Fat (g)0.3
Dietary Fibre (g)1.4