Gingerbread Overnight Weet-Bix
A spicy twist on a super simple overnight Weet-Bix bowl.
- 2 Weet-Bix™, roughly crushed
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 1/3 cup So Good™ Almond Unsweetened Milk
- 150 g reduced fat natural, or vanilla, yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 gingernut or Biscoff biscuit, optional
- In a small container or bowl, combine Weet-Bix, mixed spice, and almond milk to form the base.
- Mix yoghurt and honey, and spread over the base.
- Sprinkle with a bit of extra mixed spice, and a crushed gingernut or Biscoff biscuit, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hrs, or overnight.
- Mixed spice can be replaced with 1/8 tsp each ground cinnamon and ginger.
- Or, to make your own mixed spice blend, combine 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp allspice, and 1/4 tsp ground cloves. Recipe can be easily multiplied, store extra spice blend in an airtight container in the pantry.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)4.5