Easter Breakfast Popsicles
This healthy Easter-themed treat is a great way to start the day for both kids and adults.
- 600g natural Greek yoghurt
- 2 passionfruit
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 Weet-Bix™, crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced fresh fruit
- Divide yoghurt into two small bowls. Mix passionfruit pulp into one, and thawed raspberries into another.
- If using silicone Easter egg molds, place on a tray for easy transport. Spoon a small amount of both kinds of yoghurt into the bases of the molds. Top with fruit and Weet-Bix crumbles, then fill with remaining yoghurt. Tap tray on bench to settle ingredients.
- Gently insert popsicle sticks, covering with a bit more yoghurt to secure sticks if necessary, sprinkle over remaining Weet-Bix, and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- We used a combination of blueberries and kiwi as our fresh fruit.
- Mix and match your favorite yoghurt for fun and colourful combinations. If using flavored yoghurt, leave out the passionfruit and raspberries.
- Use standard popsicle molds, or small paper cups, in place of silicone Easter egg molds.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)2.3