Baked Berry-Bix Cups
A baked twist on Weet-Bix porridge, these berry cups are a wholesome breakfast for chilly winter mornings.
- 4 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 tsp maple syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Combine Weet-Bix, egg, banana, baking powder, and salt in the jug of a processor or blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Divide batter into two 1-cup ramekins, and top with berries.
- Bake 20-25 min until puffed and cooked through – a toothpick inserted into the centre will come out with a few crumbs clinging to it. Drizzle with maple syrup if using, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Replace mixed berries with your favourite fruit.
- Recipe can easily be multiplied for more servings – make 4 or 6 cups, and feed the whole family!
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)6.2