Quick and easy banana pancakes with the goodness of Weet-Bix.
- 2 Weet Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering, finely crushed
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs water
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt to serve (optional)
- Whisk together banana, egg, cinnamon and water with a fork. Stir through crushed Weet-Bix™.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, wipe or spray with a bit of oil.
- Scoop batter onto pan with a tablespoon. Cook pikelets 3 minutes, flip and cook a further 2–3 minutes until golden. Serve warm, with a dollop of yoghurt if you choose.
- Use a 1 tbs measure for 6–8 pikelets, or 1/4 cup for 3 pancakes.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)6.2
Plant Sterols (g)2