Avocado and cottage cheese on Weet-Bix™
Avocado and cottage cheese on Weet-Bix™ is a tasty, easy snack.
- 1 avocado, stone removed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
- 4-6 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits (or Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free)
- Peel and remove stone from avocado. Slice thinly. Drizzle with lemon juice to reduce browning.
- Mix the cottage cheese with the chives, and season to taste.
- Spread the top of each Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuit with a spoonful of cottage cheese. Top with a few slices of the avocado.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a few baby spinach leaves, microgreens or herbs.
- For a gluten free version, use Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free instead of Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits
- Use already prepared cottage cheese with chives to save time.
- Mix a little cayenne pepper into the cottage cheese for a little extra spice.
Saturated Fat (g)5
Dietary Fibre (g)12.5