TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). Participation in this promotion including entering this promotion or collecting or accepting a prize the subject of this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents only.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- This promotion commences on Thursday 20 January 2022 and entries close at 5pm AEDST on Tuesday February 15 2022 (Promotional Period).
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period:
- Submit a text entry and accompanying image of a child aged between 9-18 years of age, or submit a video of a child aged between 9-18 years of age detailing the question they would like to ask Tim Cahill and why meeting him would help ‘Feed Their Belief’ (Entry). Individuals submitting an Entry of a child that is not their own must have permission from the child’s parent or guardian to enter them in this promotion, and for the Video to be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which for the avoidance of doubt, includes publication and use in accordance with clauses 7 and 30 of these Terms and Conditions.
- do one of the following:
- (i) click on the link contained within any ‘Feed the Belief’ promotional email received from the Promoter which will take the entrant directly to the entry form for this promotion (Entry Form); or
- (ii) visit weetbix.com.au/feedthebeliefpromotion (Website) and follow the prompts to the Entry Form; and
- input the requested details and submit the fully completed Entry Form, which will include uploading the Entry.
- Without limiting clause 30, entrants acknowledge and agree that all Videos submitted by entrants and accepted by Sanitarium including any winning Entries may be published on the Promoter’s social media including the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram accounts and may also be published in or on other forms of promotional and marketing material, including in marketing materials for subsequent ‘Feed The Belief’ promotions.
- Any uploaded files must be submitted in accordance with the relevant platform’s requirements. Text entries must be no longer than 50 words and videos must be no longer than 40 seconds and must be less than 85MB in size.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if a Winner is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification at the time that the Promoter delivers the prize.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person, however each entry must be substantially unique, submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements set out in clause 6 and these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including as to the identity of an entrant or a child in an Entry) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant’s grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
- Winner determination:
- The top six (6) ‘Feed The Belief’ Entries submitted will be selected as the winners (Winners). The Winners will be the entrants with the most creative entries.
- The winning Entries will be determined on creative merit by a panel of judges (Judging Panel) at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW at 1pm on Wednesday 16th February 2022.
- The Judging Panel may select runner up winners to take the place of a Winner/s where a Winner/s does not claim their prize or cannot attend the virtual meet and greet (Runner Up).
- The Winners will be notified in writing by, and published on the Website from, 5pm on 17 February 2022.
- The Winners must claim their prize in accordance with the instructions which Sanitarium will send to the Winners by email.
- Subject to clause 12, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes awarded in this promotion are as follows:
|An invitation to a 30 minute virtual meet and greet hosted by Tim Cahill on Tuesday 1 March 2022 (at such time to be notified by Sanitarium to each Winner).
Weet-Bix hamper pack containing 1x $50 Weet-Bix Merch Store Voucher, 1x Weet-Bix 575g valued at $3.80, 1x Weet-Bix Bites Wild Berry valued at $4.00, 1x Weet-Bix Bites Crunchy Honey valued at $4.00 and 1x Weet-Bix Blends Cranberry & Coconut valued at $5.30 (Weet-Bix Hamper).
|Each of the Winners.|
- The virtual meet and greet will be held through a video conferencing platform and will be recorded by Sanitarium.
- The ‘Weet-Bix Merch Store’ is the online store located at https://weetbix.com.au/shop/. The Weet-Bix Merch Store Voucher will be provided to the Winner by email to the email address provided by the Winner in the Entry Form.
- There are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
- The Promoter will despatch the Weet-Bix Hamper to each Winner no later than 28 days after the date on which the relevant Winner provides their postal address to the Promoter.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If for any reason a Winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and the Promoter may offer the prize (or that element of the prize) to a Runner Up (as defined in clause 13(c)).
- The virtual meet and greet is a ‘money can’t buy’ experience and has no retail value. The date and time of the virtual meet and greet is subject to change. If the time and/or date of the virtual met and greet changes, Sanitarium will notify the affected Winners within a reasonable time before the virtual meet and greet.
- Total prize pool value is $402.60.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit in relation to this promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (Content). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content and the Video) any other material submitted as part of or in association with an entry and in the case of the Winner, to the recording of the virtual meet and greet (Material) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. The entrant consents to the Promoter using the Material in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, publishing or sub-licensing the Material in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, including, without limitation, posting the Material (whether in original form or a modified or adapted by the Promoter as permitted under this clause 30) on the Promoter’s website and social media channels without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). If required by the Promoter, an entrant (including the Winners) must agree to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright and moral rights) in and to the Material to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original creative work of the entrant, which does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty and consents to any use of the Material which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in this promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If any terms and conditions are imposed by a third party on a winner’s ability to use some or all of the prize (by way of example, video conferencing platform) (Third Party Provider) then the winner must comply with those additional terms (which may include a requirement to demonstrate appropriate standards of behaviour while using the prize) or the winner will forfeit the prize (and the ability to continue to use and enjoy the prize) immediately on notice from the relevant Third Party Provider, or the Promoter (as applicable). Further, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that clause 34 applies equally to limit the liability of any Third Party Provider in respect of the conduct of this promotion or the issue or use of any prize awarded in respect of this promotion.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.