TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- InfÂormation on how to enter, how to claim and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over who otherwise qualify as an eligible entrant for the prize draw under these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
- Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies, companies and participating retailers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEDT on 3 November 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 15 December 2020 (Promotional Period). Entries that are received by the Promoter after the Promotional Period are ineligible.
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period:
- purchase a specially marked 575g, 800g, 1.12kg or 1.2kg box of Weet-Bix breakfast cereal (Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box) from Woolworths and collect the Woolworths itemised purchase receipt (Woolworths Receipt). The Woolworths Receipt must be dated within the Promotional Period and show the purchase of a Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box;
- locate the unique code inside the packaging of the Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box (Unique Code). Although an 800g Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box contains 2 Unique Codes and a 1.12kg or 1.2kg Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box contains 3 Unique Codes, only 1 Unique Code is required and can be used for the purposes of entry into this promotion; and
- visit https://weetbix.com.au/cricketset (Website), follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and fully complete and submit the online entry form (including uploading a copy of the Woolworths Receipt and providing one Unique Code, their name, date of birth and email address).
- The Promoter does not warrant that Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Boxes will be available in all Woolworths stores at all times during the Promotional Period.
- This promotion operates entirely separately to the “Weet-Bix Cricket Promotion” (Main Promotion). Terms and Conditions for the Main Promotion are available at weetbixcricket.com.au. An entrant may enter both this promotion and the Main Promotion (including by using the same Unique Code), provided that they comply with the rules of each promotion.
- Entrants must retain the Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box, Woolworths Receipt and Unique Code as proof of purchase. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantâ€™s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, subject to clause 13, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners must upon request supply suitable identification at the time that the Promoter delivers the prize.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only 1 entry is permitted per person and an entrant may only win 1 prize in respect of this promotion.
- If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including as to the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant’s grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
- The draw to determine winners will take place at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261 at 9:00am AEDT on 17 December 2020. The winners will be notified by email and will be published at https://weetbix.com.au/cricketset/winners by 12:00pm AEDT on 18 December 2020.
- To claim a prize, a winner must access the email sent to the email address they have provided and follow the instructions contained within that email to complete a prize claim form and arrange delivery of the prize (which will include provision of an Australian address) before 12:00pm AEDT on 8 January 2021 (Prize Claim Date).
- The Promoter will post the prize to each winner no later than 28 days after the date on which the relevant winner provides an Australian address to the Promoter in accordance with clause 15.
- A draw for any prize/s which are unclaimed (in accordance with clause 15) by the Prize Claim Date may take place from amongst all non-winning entries on 11 January 2021 at 1.00pm AEDT at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Unclaimed prize/s will be awarded to randomly drawn entrants. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email by 13 January 2021. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be published at https://weetbix.com.au/cricketset/winners on 13 January 2021 for a period of 28 days and must claim their prize within this time.
- The first 150 valid entries drawn at random will each win a Weet-Bix backyard cricket set comprising of a plastic bat, wicket and ball valued at AUD $19.25. There are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The total prize pool value is AUD $2,887.50. Individual prizes will not exceed AUD $19.25 in retail value.
- Each prize, or any unused or unclaimed portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryÂ consumer guarantees as provided under theÂ Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similarÂ consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents):
- excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion; and
- without limiting clause 26(a), is not responsible for and excludes all liability arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterâ€™s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
NSW Authority No. TP/00051