TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences on Tuesday 5 November, 2019 at 00am AEST and closes on Thursday 7 November, 2019 at 10.00pm AEST (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
- To enter, individuals must:
- during the Promotional Period, visit the Weet-Bix page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/weetbix) (â€œFacebook Pageâ€) or see the promotional post on their newsfeed and
- Post a comment as per the instruction on the promotional post.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantâ€™s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoterâ€™s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit on entries: one entry per Facebook user permitted, multiple entries will be removed.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoterâ€™s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will have the following prizes available to win:
- Major Prize â€“ 1x Weet-Bix tin filled with an undisclosed number of $1 coins up to but not exceeding the value of $999, including a tube of 26 Great Aussie Coin Hunt coins and an empty Collectorâ€™s Folder.
- Runners Up Prizes â€“ 19x Great Aussie Coin Hunt folder and tube with all 26 $1 coins valued at $49 each
- The entry which guesses the number of $1 coins in the Weet-Bix tin correctly or was the closest, as judged by the Promoter, will win the major prize. Entries will be judged solely on accuracy of guess. If there is two or more correct entries they will be placed into a random draw take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 12:00pm on Friday 8 November 2019 and one winner will be selected.
- The next Nineteen entries to guess the number of $1 coins in the Weet-Bix tin correctly or are the closest, as judged by the Promoter, will win a runners up prize. Entries will be judged solely on accuracy of guess. If two or more correct, or closest, entries are received at the same time a random draw will take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 12:00pm on Friday 8 November 2019.
- Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any winners will be published on the original promotional post at www.facebook.com/weetbix on Friday 8 November 2019.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winnerâ€™s behalf.
- The winnersâ€™ name will be published on the original promotional post onÂ facebook.com/weetbixon Friday 8 November 2019.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is up to $1,930.
- Prizes will take up to four weeks to be delivered.
- Any prize that remains unclaimed as at the start of the unclaimed prize draw will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 12:00pm on Friday 8 November 2019, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any winners will be published on the original promotional post atÂ facebook.com/weetbixon Friday 8 November 2019.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant win prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all instant win prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool and remain unclaimed will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (â€œContentâ€). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creatorâ€™s/creatorsâ€™ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryÂ consumer guarantees as provided under theÂ Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) orÂ similarÂ consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (â€œNon-Excludable Guaranteesâ€). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingÂ its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of theÂ promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,Â the Promoter (includingÂ its respective officers, employees and agents)Â is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterâ€™s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing promotional website or Facebook is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/04288
ACT Permit No. ACT TP 19/03039