TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over who otherwise qualify as an eligible entrant for the prize draw under these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
- Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies, companies and participating retailers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 6 September 2021 and entries close at 11.59pm AEDST on 13 December 2021 (Promotional Period).
- Entry instructions
To enter, individuals must:
- prior to or during the Promotional Period (depending on and subject to availability) purchase a specially marked 575g, 1.12kg or 1.2kg box of Weet-Bix breakfast cereal (Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box) from any retail store that sells Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Boxes and collect the itemised purchase receipt;
- locate the unique code(s) inside the packaging of the Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box (each, a Unique Code). There is 1 Unique Code within the 575g Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box and 3 Unique Codes within the 1.12kg and 1.2kg Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Boxes;
- during the Promotional Period:
- scan the QR Code on the Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box using a compatible device (see clause 7) and follow the promptsto download the smart phone application titled “Weet-Bix Brekkie Prize Bowl” from the Apple or Android app store (App);
- enter their full name, email address and contact phone number into the App;
- enter a Unique Code into the App and follow the prompts to play a cricket themed game on the App (Game) (each Unique Code allows the individual to play one Game for the purposes of this promotion); and
- play the Game using their phone, or arrange for a friend or family member to play the Game using their phone, to successfully bowl a cricket ball to the batsman, as depicted in the Game (Successful Bowl), and will then immediately find out if they are an instant winner after a “Successful Bowl”.
- In order to use the App, the individual’s device must support ArKit or ARcore software. Android devices must be operating Android 7.0 or above and Apple devices must be operating iOS 11 or above.
- Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Boxes may be available for purchase prior to the Promotional Period, but a person cannot enter the Promotion prior to the start of the Promotional Period. If a Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box is purchased before the start of the Promotional Period then the purchaser may retain the Unique Code from such Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box and use it to submit their entry during the Promotional Period. The Promoter does not warrant that Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Boxes will be available in all retail stores that usually sell Weet-Bix breakfast cereal and/or at all times during the Promotional Period.
- Individuals may choose to download the App and play the Game without following all the entry instructions set out at clause 6, however will not be entered into, nor eligible to win a prize in, this promotion.
- Entries into this promotion are limited to 4 Games per household, per day. Provided that an entrant complies with these Terms and Conditions, and entrant is not prohibited from winning multiple prizes.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials are void if stolen, defaced, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants must retain the Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box, itemised purchase receipt and Unique Code for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to provide proof of purchase upon request may, at the discretion of the Promoter, result in an invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and ability to win any prize(s). Each purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box was purchased, the product/s purchased (which must be a Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box/es) and the date of
purchase. If a Participating Product is purchased before the start of the Promotional Period then the purchaser may retain the Participating Product and use the Unique Code within the packaging of the Participating Product to submit an entry during the Promotional Period. If, in the Promoter’s opinion, an entrant has shared any proof of purchase with another person, all affected entries will be invalid and will lose any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, is ineligible to enter the promotion, or has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not
constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if the winner is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification before the Promoter delivers the prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, indecipherable or incorrectly submitted.
- If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the Promoter will consider the entrant’s grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
- Upon completing the steps set out at clause 6, an entrant will be notified in the App immediately (Winner Notification) if they have won a prize, and must then provide their postal address.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by the winner.
- A list of all winners will be published on https://weetbix.com.au/winners/
(Website) from 20 December 2021 for a period of 28 days.
The following instant win prizes are randomly awarded based on a pre-determined prize winning ratio by a computerised system at 166 Ramsgate Avenue North Bondi NSW 2026.
Prize RRP (AUD)
of individual prize
Quantity in prize pool $100 Rebel Sport e-gift card $100 100 $50 Rebel Sport e-gift card $50 250 Weet-bix branded cricket kit (including bat, stumps, wickets and ball) $40 500 $20 Rebel Sport e-gift card $20 500 Weet-bix branded bucket hat $10 500 Mini cricket bats (signed by either Ellyse Perry or Marnus Labuschagne, and issued to the winner at random) $10 500 Weet-bix branded wicket sticker $10 3,000 Weet-bix branded bounce ball $8 500 Weet-bix branded water bottle $5 500 Weet-bix branded sweat band $5 500
There are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
- Subject to a winner’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions:
- physical prizes will be posted or couriered to the address within Australia nominated by the winner at the time they are notified that they are a winner; and
- e-gift cards will be emailed to the email address nominated by the winner at the time of entry, and in both cases, within 28 days of the Winner Notification.
- All prizes are deemed to be claimed at the time the Promoter dispatches the prize to the winner pursuant to clause 18. All prizes must be claimed before 3.00pm AEDST on 21 March 2022 (Prize Claim Date).
- Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize), including by reason of failing to provide accurate contact details, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The total prize pool value is AUD $101,500 across Australia.
- A draw for any prize/s which are unclaimed (in accordance with clause 19) by the Prize Claim Date may take place from amongst all non-winning entries on 23 March 2022 at 1.00pm AEDST at 166 Ramsgate Avenue North Bondi NSW 2026, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Unclaimed prize/s will be awarded to randomly drawn entrants. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email by 25 March 2022. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be published on the Website on 25 March 2022 for a period of 28 days and must claim their prize within this time. If there is ultimately no prize winner, or a prize winner cannot be found, the Promoter will publish this
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If an entrant returns a Participating Weet-Bix Cereal Box their entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). Automatically generated entries or entrants who enter using multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases may be disqualified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
- Participants must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents):
- excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion; and
- without limiting clause 33(a), is not responsible for and excludes all liability in any way out of: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (v) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (vi) use of a prize or (vii) the prize being delayed, lost, damaged or misdirected in transit or upon delivery to the nominated Australian address due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winning of prizes. Winners should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Any cost associated with accessing the App or the Website is the entrant’s responsibility. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter using the details in clause 38 or emailing CustomerRelations@Sanitarium.com.au. All entries become the property of
the Promoter. Visit http://www.sanitarium.com.au/corporate/privacy for the
guarantee that the recipient will comply with Australian privacy laws, and despite this, an entrant consents for this to occur and agrees not to hold the Promoter liable in this regard.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, Australia 2261. Phone Number: 1800 673 392.NSW Authority No TP-00554
SA Permit No. T21/863
ACT Permit No. TP 21/00947