Entry into and participation in the Australia’s Biggest Weet-Bix Kid Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any information on how to enter and prizes.
2) Can I Enter?
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 13 years or older. You are not eligible to enter if you are a member of the immediate family of an employee of the Promoter, or its related corporations or agencies.
3) When can I enter?
The Promotion commences at 12:00AM Monday 11th September 2023 and ends 11:59PM on Sunday 24th September 2023 (the Promotional Period).
4) How do I enter?
To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, you must, during the Promotional Period:
- Visit www.weetbix.com.au/biggestweetbixkid; and
- Follow the prompts to the entry form, fill in your details and share with us (in 100 words or less) why you’re one of Australia’s most passionate Weet-Bix fans… you can even upload a supporting image if you like! (Images are optional – just make sure that any images are a single file in .jpeg, .gif or .png format under 5MB in size with at least 800×800 pixels)
Individuals submitting Photographs of a child that is not their own must have permission of the child’s parent or guardian, to enter them in the Promotion, and for the Entry to be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that any photograph submitted by you and accepted by the Promoter may be published on the Promoter’s Website, Facebook and Instagram accounts and some Photographs may be published in or on other forms of promotional and marketing material, including in or on marketing materials for subsequent Weet-Bix “Biggest Weet-Bix Kid” promotions. All Entries will be moderated prior to publication, and if an Entry is not accepted because in the Promoter’s opinion (acting reasonably) the Entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entrant will be contacted by email.
7) Multiple entries
You can enter the Promotion multiple times, with each unique entry uploaded being one Entry.
There are multiple prizes consisting of:
- Weet-Bix Day Prize Pack x 50: a prize pack including 1x 375g Weet-Bix pack valued at $3.50; 1x pair of adult-sized Weet-Bix branded socks valued at $15; 1x Weet-Bix branded retro t-shirt valued at $35; 1x Weet-Bix branded Corduroy Cap valued at $29.
The total prize pool value is up to AUD $4,125.00. The Promoter may provide an alternative prize of equal value in the event that all or part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control. Prizes, or any unused portion of any Prize, are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
9) Winner selection
50 winners will be selected from all valid Entries on Monday 25th September 2023 at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261 by a member of the Weet-Bix Marketing Team. This is a game of skill and the most original and creative entries will be selected.
10) Winner notification
Winners will be notified on or before two business days from the date of winner selection. Physical Prizes will be mailed to the address provided by each Winner on their entry form.
11) Unclaimed Prizes
If a winner does not take or claim a Prize (for any reason such as providing incorrect contact details) then the Prize will be forfeited. If any Prize that remains unallocated or unclaimed at 12pm on Friday 29 September 2023, judging for the unallocated and/or unclaimed Prizes will take place, with selection from all non-winning entries.
12) Your entry
You promise and warrant that all the details submitted with your entry are true and correct, and, if you post or upload a photo or written response; that you have all of the necessary rights, consents and licences to grant the rights to the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions; your entry is original, solely your own and has not been communicated to the public before; your entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and the exercise of any rights granted by you to the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter, including any communication of your entry to the public.
By submitting your Entry, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, licence to exercise all rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights) to your entry and any other material provided by you to the Promoter in relation to the Promotion at any time, including reposting or republishing. You consent to your entry being edited or adapted or modified at any time and in any manner by the Promoter or its agents, licensees and assignees.
14) Cost of Entry
You are responsible for any costs associated with entering the Promotion including associated with accessing the internet. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems with communications networks and use of mechanical or electronic tools that allow for repeated entries is not permitted.
15) Receipt of Entries
Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter or its agents.
16) Social media terms
17) Promoter’s Rights
The Promoter reserves the right to:
- disallow entries in its absolute discretion;
- verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion;
- to terminate this Promotion or amend any aspect of this Promotion (including the prize) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Promotion or any aspect of this Promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned; and
- enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 18) Liability
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the promotion or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. This includes but is not limited to any tax liability or tax implications.
20) Your personal information
A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address below.
The promoter is AUSTRALIAN HEALTH & NUTRITION ASSOCIATION LIMITED ABN 63 096 452 872 trading as the Sanitarium Health Food Company, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261, email [email protected]. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.