Joe, B. SA., Kain, B. SA., Rondelle, O. SA., Donna, C. SA., Beth, P. QLD., Lewis, F. QLD., Samantha, M. QLD., Mitchell, H. ACT., Julieanne, K. TAS., Liam, T. VIC., Natalie, P. QLD., Jacob, G. TAS., Jackson, W. VIC., Matt, B. VIC., Rhonda, Wi. VIC., Heather, K. VIC., Alex, R. VIC., Ben, R. VIC., Elissa, R. VIC., Emma, W. VIC., Brett, B. WA., Monika, T. WA., Kayleen, S. WA., Sherylyn, H. NT., Taylor, D. NSW., Joel, E. SA., Tim, Y. NSW., Tim, S. ACT., Kathy, F. NSW., Matt, H. NSW., Jared, W. NSW., Ashton, D. NSW.,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter, how to claim, and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. The promotion commences on Monday 18 February 2019 and closes on Wednesday 27 February 2019 (â€œPromotional Periodâ€).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
i. View the promotional â€˜Weet-Bixâ€™ Facebook post in their newsfeed or visit the Weet-Bix Facebook page (www.facebook.com/weetbix) directly and locate the promotional Facebook post. The promotional Facebook post will contain a link which will take individuals directly to the â€œSpot Prize Promotionâ€ application (â€œEntry Applicationâ€) and then input the requested details into the entry form on the Entry Application (including their full name, telephone, selected match, address and email) and submit the fully completed entry form; -OR
ii. (a) Click on the link contained within promotional email from the Promoter which will take individuals directly to the Entry Application; and then
(b) Input the requested details into the entry form on the Entry Application (including their full name, email address, delivery address and favourite BBL team) and submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 3:00pm AEDST on Wednesday 27 February 2019. The winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and will be published at the Weet-Bix Facebook Page from Thursday 28 February 2019.
11. The draw for any unclaimed prize will take place Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 3:00pm AEDST on Wednesday 29 May 2019. The winners, if any, will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw and will be published on the Weet-Bix Facebook Page from Thursday 30 May 2019.
12. The Promoterâ€™s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The number of prizes available totals 24 shirts and 8 bats, and the winners will be drawn randomly from the pool of entrants. The first number of valid entries drawn, in accordance with the total number of prizes available to be won (32), will each receive one of the prizes as advertised by the Promoter. Winners will be individual and there will be a total of thirty-two (32) individual winners from this competition, entrants cannot win more than once.Â Prizes may take up to 3 months from end of BBL season to be delivered.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or stolen prizes. If a winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winnerâ€™s nominated parent or guardian. Any person under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian while attending the prize.
16. Total prize pool value is $2,720. Each prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (cluding any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and Cricket Australia.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryÂ consumer guarantees as provided under theÂ Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act orÂ similarÂ consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (â€œNon-Excludable Guaranteesâ€). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (includingÂ their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03663
ACT Permit No. TP18/01930