Tuesday 17 December 2019 – Brisbane Heat vs. Sydney Thunder The Gabba (Brisbane) 6:10pm
Liza Van Aswegen
Wednesday 18 December 2019 Sydney Sixers vs. Perth Scorchers SCG (Sydney) 710pm
Thursday 19 December 2019 Melbourne Renegades vs. Sydney Thunder GMHBA Stadium (Geelong) 710pm
Friday 20 December 2019 – Hobart Hurricanes vs. Sydney Sixers
Sunday 22 December 2019 Melbourne Stars vs. Hobart Hurricanes Ted Summerton Reserve (Moe) 245pm
Sunday 22 December 2019 Sydney Sixers vs. Brisbane Heat SCG (Sydney) 710pm
Monday 23 December 2019 Adelaide Strikers vs. Perth Scorchers Adelaide Oval (Adelaide) 640pm
Tuesday 24 December 2019 Hobart Hurricanes vs. Melbourne Renegades Blundstone Arena (Hobart) 245pm
Thursday 26 December 2019 Perth Scorchers vs. Sydney Sixers Optus Stadium (Perth) 410pm
Sunday 29 December 2019 Melbourne Renegades vs. Adelaide Strikers Marvel Stadium (Docklands) 710pm
Monday 30 December 2019 Hobart Hurricanes vs. Melbourne Stars University Of Tasmania Stadium (Launceston) 710pm
Maria De Santis
Tuesday 31 December 2019 Adelaide Strikers vs. Sydney Thunder Adelaide Oval (Adelaide) 640pm
Wednesday 1 January 2020 Brisbane Heat vs. Perth Scorchers Metricon Stadium (Gold Coast) 610pm
Thursday 2 January 2020 Melbourne Renegades vs. Sydney Sixers Marvel Stadium (Docklands) 710pm
Arshnoor Singh Mann
Sarah Dela Vega
Thursday 2nd of January 2020 Sydney Thunder vs. Melbourne Stars Sydney Showground Stadium 340pm
Sunday 5 January 2020 Perth Scorchers vs. Hobart Hurricanes Optus Stadium (Perth) 640pm
Sunday 5 January 2020 Sydney Sixers vs. Adelaide Strikers Coffs International Stadium (Coffs Harbour) 640pm
Monday 6 January 2020 Sydney Thunder vs. Brisbane Heat Sydney Showground Stadium (Sydney) 710pm
Tuesday 7 January 2020 Melbourne Renegades vs. Perth Scorchers GMHBA Stadium (Geelong) 710pm
Wednesday 8 January 2020 Adelaide Strikers vs. Sydney Sixers Adelaide Oval (Adelaide) 310pm
Wednesday 8 January 2020 Melbourne Stars vs. Sydney Thunder MCG (Melbourne) 710pm
Thursday 9 January 2020 Brisbane Heat vs. Hobart Hurricanes The Gabba (Brisbane) 610pm
Sunday 12 January 2020 Adelaide Strikers vs. Melbourne Renegades Adelaide Oval (Adelaide) 310pm
Sunday 12 January 2020 Melbourne Stars vs. Sydney Sixers MCG (Melbourne) 710pm
Monday 13th January Hobart Hurricanes vs. Perth Scorchers
Tuesday 14 January 2020 Brisbane Heat vs. Adelaide Strikers The GABBA (Brisbane) 2:40pm
Wednesday 15 January 2020 Perth Scorchers vs. Melbourne Stars Optus Stadium (Perth) 610pm
Melissa Le Cras
Wednesday 15 January 2020 Sydney Thunder vs. Melbourne Renegades Manuka Oval (Canberra) 610pm
Thursday 16 January 2020 Sydney Sixers vs. Hobart Hurricanes SCG (Sydney) 710pm
Sunday 19 January 2020 Hobart Hurricanes vs. Adelaide Strikers University Of Tasmania (Launceston) 245pm
Sunday 19 January 2020 Brisbane Heat vs. Melbourne Renegades The Gabba (Brisbane) 610pm
Monday 20 January 2020 Sydney Sixers vs. Melbourne Stars SCG (Sydney) 640pm
Monday 20 January 2020 Perth Scorchers vs. Sydney Thunder Optus Stadium (Perth) 640pm
Tuesday 21 January 2020 Melbourne Renegades vs. Hobart Hurricanes Marvel Stadium (Docklands) 710pm
Wednesday 22 January 2020 Adelaide Strikers vs. Melbourne Stars Adelaide Oval (Adelaide) 640pm
Thursday 23 January 2020 Brisbane Heat vs. Sydney Sixers The Gabba (Brisbane) 610pm
Evie Barlow Drew
Sunday 26 January 2020 Adelaide Strikers vs. Hobart Hurricanes Adelaide Oval (Adelaide) 640pm
Thomas Van Venetie
Sunday 26 January 2020 Sydney Thunder vs. Perth Scorchers Sydney Showground Stadium (Sydney) 245pm
Monday 27 January 2020 Melbourne Renegades vs. Brisbane Heat Marvel Stadium (Docklands) 245pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter, how to claim, and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Cricket Australia and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences on Monday 4 November and closes at 12.00pm AEDST on Monday 25 November 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
- visit the ‘Weet-Bix’ Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/weetbix (“Facebook Page”);
- follow the prompts to the “Win a BBL Family Pass” promotional application;
- input the requested details as prompted (including their full name, telephone, selected match, address and email) and the Men’s Big Bash League cricket match they would like to attend, from the featured list; and
- submit the fully completed entry form;orClick on the link contained within any promotional email received from the Promoter which will take the entrant directly to the entry form for the Promotion, input the requested details and submit the fully completed online entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draws will be conducted by a random electronic draw and take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 3:00pm AEDST on Monday 25 November 2019. The winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the draw and will be published at the Weet-Bix Facebook Page on Wednesday 27 November 2019.
- The draws for any unclaimed prize/s will take place Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261 at 3:00pm AEDST on Monday 2 December 2019. The winners, if any, will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw and will be published at the Weet-Bix Facebook Page on Wednesday 4 December 2019.
- This promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. All prize winners will be randomly drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be divided into thirty-eight (38) separate groups, depending on which Men’s Big Bash League cricket match an entrant selected at the time of entry. The number of prizes available in each group as listed in the table below (underneath the heading tickets). The first number of valid entries drawn in each draw, in accordance with the number of prizes available to be won in the table below, will each receive the prize of a family pass of four (4) General Admission tickets to the match they chose at entry, valued at $62 For the removal of doubt, the prize includes tickets only and accommodation, transport to and from the match, food and beverage and all other ancillary costs are not included.
|Date||Home Team||Away Team||Venue||Local Time||Number of Family Passes|
|Tuesday, 17 December 2019||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Sydney Thunder||The Gabba, Brisbane||6:10 PM||14|
|Wednesday, 18 December 2019||Sydney Sixers||vs.||Perth Scorchers||SCG, Sydney||7:10 PM||16|
|Thursday, 19 December 2019||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Sydney Thunder||GMHBA Stadium, Geelong||7:10 PM||16|
|Friday, 20 December 2019||Hobart Hurricanes||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Traeger Park, Alice Springs||2:45 PM||11|
|Sunday, 22 December 2019||Melbourne Stars||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||Ted Summerton Reserve, Moe||2:45 PM||16|
|Sunday, 22 December 2019||Sydney Sixers||vs.||Brisbane Heat||SCG, Sydney||7:10 PM||14|
|Monday, 23 December 2019||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Perth Scorchers||Adelaide Oval, Adelaide||6:40 PM||14|
|Tuesday, 24 December 2019||Hobart Hurricanes||vs.||Melbourne Renegades||Blundstone Arena, Hobart||2:45 PM||14|
|Thursday, 26 December 2019||Perth Scorchers||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Optus Stadium, Perth||4:10 PM||14|
|Sunday, 29 December 2019||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||Marvel Stadium, Docklands||7:10 PM||11|
|Monday, 30 December 2019||Hobart Hurricanes||vs.||Melbourne Stars||University of Tasmania Stadium||7:10 PM||16|
|Tuesday, 31 December 2019||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Sydney Thunder||Adelaide Oval||6:40 PM||16|
|Wednesday, 1 January 2020||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Perth Scorchers||Metricon Stadium||6:10 PM||13|
|Thursday, 2 January 2020||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Marvel Stadium, Docklands||7:10 PM||14|
|Thursday, 2 January 2020||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Melbourne Stars||Sydney Showground Stadium||3:40 PM||15|
|Sunday, 5 January 2020||Perth Scorchers||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||Optus Stadium, Perth||6:40 PM||14|
|Sunday, 5 January 2020||Sydney Sixers||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||Coffs International Stadium (Coffs Harbour)||6:40 PM||16|
|Monday, 6 January 2020||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Brisbane Heat||Sydney Showground Stadium||7:10 PM||16|
|Tuesday, 7 January 2020||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Perth Scorchers||GMHBA Stadium, Geelong||7:10 PM||16|
|Wednesday, 8 January 2020||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Adelaide Oval||3:10 PM||14|
|Wednesday, 8 January 2020||Melbourne Stars||vs.||Sydney Thunder||MCG, Melbourne||7:10 PM||16|
|Thursday, 9 January 2020||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||The Gabba, Brisbane||6:10 PM||14|
|Sunday, 12 January 2020||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Melbourne Renegades||Adelaide Oval||3:10 PM||14|
|Sunday, 12 January 2020||Melbourne Stars||vs.||Sydney Sixers||MCG, Melbourne||7:10 PM||16|
|Monday, 13 January 2020||Hobart Hurricanes||vs.||Perth Scorchers||Blundstone Arena||7:10 PM||14|
|Tuesday, 14 January 2020||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||The Gabba, Brisbane||2:40 PM||14|
|Wednesday, 15 January 2020||Perth Scorchers||vs.||Melbourne Stars||Optus Stadium, Perth||6:10 PM||16|
|Wednesday, 15 January 2020||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Melbourne Renegades||Manuka Oval||6:10 PM||16|
|Thursday, 16 January 2020||Sydney Sixers||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||SCG, Sydney||7:10 PM||16|
|Sunday, 19 January 2020||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Melbourne Renegades||The Gabba, Brisbane||6:10 PM||14|
|Sunday, 19 January 2020||Hobart Hurricanes||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||University of Tasmania Stadium||2:45 PM||16|
|Monday, 20 January 2020||Perth Scorchers||vs.||Sydney Thunder||Optus Stadium, Perth||6:40 PM||14|
|Monday, 20 January 2020||Sydney Sixers||vs.||Melbourne Stars||SCG, Sydney||6:40 PM||16|
|Tuesday, 21 January 2020||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||Marvel Stadium, Docklands||7:10 PM||14|
|Wednesday, 22 January 2020||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Melbourne Stars||Adelaide Oval||6:40 PM||16|
|Thursday, 23 January 2020||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Sydney Sixers||The Gabba, Brisbane||6:10 PM||14|
|Sunday, 26 January 2020||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||Adelaide Oval||6:40 PM||14|
|Sunday, 26 January 2020||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Perth Scorchers||Sydney Showground Stadium||2:45 PM||16|
|Monday, 27 January 2020||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Brisbane Heat||Marvel Stadium, Docklands||2:45 PM||14|
- Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the Men’s Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
- If a winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian. Any person under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian while attending the prize.
- By accepting the prize each winner agrees to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Winners also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2019-2020 supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator.
- The ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/ her companions / subsequent ticket holders) for any inappropriate behaviours including, but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Total prize pool value is $35,588. Each prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cricket Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and Cricket Australia.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter and Cricket Australia shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and/or Cricket Australia for any breach of the above terms.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Cricket Australia’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any Men’s Big Bash League cricket match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website (including via the Weet-Bix Facebook page) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
ACT: ACT TP 19/04442